cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FUP

N/A

FUP

Well tomorrow is the day when the FUP comes into force. That doesnt worry me and I have no real complaint about its introduction.
what does worry me is that if you look through the various tyhreads on here it is quite clear that PN cannot cope with the large number of regrades being requested at the moment and since the introduction of the new products which was only just over a week ago has been swamped by people with problems concerning regrades, speed increase etc.
My question is will they be able to cope at all when the FUP comes in tomorrow along with the new Usage meter?
I hope so but I am losing faith. perhaps we can only wait and see.
1 REPLY
LiamM
Grafter

FUP

If anything, they should be able to cope better. One of Plusnet's biggest reasons for introducing the FUP is to allow them to better cope with network integrity / expansion etc...

What will be interesting is looking at the 1am-8am usage on the ADSL Utilization Graphs.

I am assuming that by the FUP coming into force tomorrow, that means it comes into action a midnight tonight. Will be interesting seeing if the usage jumps up at 1am.