cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRIACO Problems

N/A

FRIACO Problems

Anyone here having FRIACO problems?

I haven't been able to use the 0808 number for a fortnight now. This is supposedly a BT problem, but BT don't seem to be doing anything about it (despite a supposed 48 hour SLA) and Plusnet don't seem to be at all bothered about chasing them.

I was phoning up regularly to chase, but got tired of getting the same old stuff from whoever I spoke to in support. If this isn't sorted soon I'm off elsewhere ...

Brian Abbott
--
21 REPLIES
N/A

RE: FRIACO Problems

Hi
I shall chase this up with BT for you once again. As soon as we have any feedback we will let you know.
Thanks
Chris
--
| Chris Rugen.....................................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant..........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............................@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----------- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------------+
N/A

RE: FRIACO Problems

Hi Brian, I've been having the same problems since 12/09. Still getting nowhere fast! Having been with Plusnet (and the old F9) for years without major problems I'm surprised that it is taking this long to resolve. Any one got any ideas as to the root cause of this? 0845 is fine 0808 is dead! Mark.
N/A

RE: FRIACO Problems

> Hi Brian, I've been having the same problems since 12/09. Still getting nowhere fast! Having been with Plusnet (and the old F9) for years without major problems I'm surprised that it is taking this long to resolve. Any one got any ideas as to the root cause of this? 0845 is fine 0808 is dead!

Hi Mark,

We have raised a fault with BT on your behalf and are now waiting for some feed-back from them. Once we have this, we will place it on your account for you to read. Until this time we will continue to chase BT on your behalf. Please let me know if I can help you further.

Regards,

Dave

| David Scarpa.................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant.........for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ------
N/A

RE: FRIACO Problems

Brian

Me too. I have not been able to use the 0808 number since 10/09. I am absolutely appalled at Plusnet seem to letting BT get away with this. Is there anyone in support with the nounce to sort this out??

> Anyone here having FRIACO problems?
>
> I haven't been able to use the 0808 number for a fortnight now. This is supposedly a BT problem, but BT don't seem to be doing anything about it (despite a supposed 48 hour SLA) and Plusnet don't seem to be at all bothered about chasing them.
>
> I was phoning up regularly to chase, but got tired of getting the same old stuff from whoever I spoke to in support. If this isn't sorted soon I'm off elsewhere ...
>
> Brian Abbott
>
> --
>

N/A

RE: FRIACO Problems

> Brian
>
> Me too. I have not been able to use the 0808 number since 10/09. I am absolutely appalled at Plusnet seem to letting BT get away with this. Is there anyone in support with the nounce to sort this out??

Hi Geoff,

Please rasie a "Contact Us" ticket on your account via our portal. We can then pass this to one of our engineers for investigation. Please try to include all the information you have, this should help us to resolve your problem quickly. You can track the progress of fualts raise with us via the "Contact Us" system. Please let me know if I can help further.

Regards,

Dave

| David Scarpa.................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant.........for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ------
N/A

RE: FRIACO Problems

If only I had a Pound for every time I've heard >Please use Contact Us< ...
Please use Discussion Forum to tell ALL affected customers what is going on!! (because there is nothing of any value in Contact Us!). Service Staus should also be amended to reflect the actual impact on Customers (please note the plural). Mark.
N/A

RE: FRIACO Problems

> If only I had a Pound for every time I've heard >Please use Contact Us< ...
> Please use Discussion Forum to tell ALL affected customers what is going on!! (because there is nothing of any value in Contact Us!). Service Staus should also be amended to reflect the actual impact on Customers (please note the plural).

Hello again Mark,

I have checked your account for a contact, however you do not seem to have raised one as yet. Once we have this information from you, we can then pass it on for investigation. We look forward to your contact.

Remember that you can track your ticket on-line at our portal, via the "Contact Us" system.

Regards,

Dave

| David Scarpa.................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant.........for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ------
N/A

RE: FRIACO Problems

Here here !!!

> If only I had a Pound for every time I've heard >Please use Contact Us< ...
> Please use Discussion Forum to tell ALL affected customers what is going on!! (because there is nothing of any value in Contact Us!). Service Staus should also be amended to reflect the actual impact on Customers (please note the plural). Mark.


--
N/A

RE: FRIACO Problems

Dave: Quote from my latest Ticket 2498329 raised on 14/09 >Tickets 2491010 and 2497169 refer. Come on folks - get with it! Closing unresolved cases no doubt helps your stats but it doesn't help the customer! I still can't get 0808 access. Your last update before closing 2497169 was that you had chased BT again - then what happened?< I flagged this Ticket to stop you from closing it. Latest update by you was > . < (whatever that means! Mark.
N/A

RE: FRIACO Problems

> Dave: Quote from my latest Ticket 2498329 raised on 14/09 >Tickets 2491010 and 2497169 refer. Come on folks - get with it! Closing unresolved cases no doubt helps your stats but it doesn't help the customer! I still can't get 0808 access. Your last update before closing 2497169 was that you had chased BT again - then what happened?< I flagged this Ticket to stop you from closing it. Latest update by you was > . < (whatever that means!

Hi Mark,

We need to have a request from yourself to fix this problem for you. This needs to come to us in an accountable way, this is where the "Contact Us" system comes into play. Also when we pass your account to our network department, they need to have quick access to all the facts and information to be able to resolve your issue. Searching the newsgroups for your comments would mean slower resolution of your issue.

Regards,

Dave

| David Scarpa.................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant.........for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ------
N/A

RE: FRIACO Problems

> > Dave: I HAVE contacted you in (your own) accountable way!!! I used Contact Us and raised a (Third) TICKET 2498329.

I repeat: Quote from my latest Ticket 2498329 raised on 14/09 >Tickets 2491010 and 2497169 refer. Come on folks - get with it! Closing unresolved cases no doubt helps your stats but it doesn't help the customer! I still can't get 0808 access. Your last update before closing 2497169 was that you had chased BT again - then what happened?< I flagged this Ticket to stop you from closing it. Latest update by you was > . < (whatever that means)!

N/A

RE: FRIACO Problems

> > > Dave: I HAVE contacted you in (your own) accountable way!!! I used Contact Us and raised a (Third) TICKET 2498329.
>
> I repeat: Quote from my latest Ticket 2498329 raised on 14/09 >Tickets 2491010 and 2497169 refer. Come on folks - get with it! Closing unresolved cases no doubt helps your stats but it doesn't help the customer! I still can't get 0808 access. Your last update before closing 2497169 was that you had chased BT again - then what happened?< I flagged this Ticket to stop you from closing it. Latest update by you was > . < (whatever that means)!
>
>


Hello Mark,

We have raised a fault with BT on your behalf, once we have some feed-back from them, we will place it on your account for you to read. Until this time we will continue to chase BT for you.

Regards,

Dave

| David Scarpa.................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant.........for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ------
N/A

RE: FRIACO Problems

Dave

I HAVE raised a ticket (2490885). It has been raised since 10/09. You guys are doing nothing. You say that you have raised it with BT (twice) and that you are waiting for feedback. Don't WAIT for feedback, chase them. I hate the way you handle these faults. I have to use 'Contact Us' to see what is happening and if there is nothing posted I don't know if it because you are waiting for BT or if it because you have done nothing!

I cannot believe how long this is taking. PLEASE sort it out NOW!!

Geoff

> Hi Geoff,
>
> Please rasie a "Contact Us" ticket on your account via our portal. We can then pass this to one of our engineers for investigation. Please try to include all the information you have, this should help us to resolve your problem quickly. You can track the progress of fualts raise with us via the "Contact Us" system. Please let me know if I can help further.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dave
>
> | David Scarpa.................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Senior Technical Consultant.........for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ------

N/A

RE: FRIACO Problems

> Dave
>
> I HAVE raised a ticket (2490885). It has been raised since 10/09. You guys are doing nothing. You say that you have raised it with BT (twice) and that you are waiting for feedback. Don't WAIT for feedback, chase them. I hate the way you handle these faults. I have to use 'Contact Us' to see what is happening and if there is nothing posted I don't know if it because you are waiting for BT or if it because you have done nothing!
>
> I cannot believe how long this is taking. PLEASE sort it out NOW!!

Good Morning,

I understand your frustration with this, however BT have tied our hands when it comes to escalating faults. We escalate them to one department who pass them on to another department. The problem is that the department we raise problems to cannot access the systems of the other department, so it is difficult for us to get updates on problems.

We are doing all we can to get your fault resolved.

Kind Regards

Duncan
--
| Duncan Scotland          Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant   for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ------- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ---------