cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO: Support

N/A

Hi Josh, Luke or Dave

I have just raised ticket #14026930 regarding cancellation of my account. As explained earlier in another reply, I will not have internet access next week so will not be able to apply for cancellation on the exact day to allow 30 days notice and incur no extra charges. I would appreciate it if you could keep an eye on the way the ticket is handled by the support staff as it is possible they may action it inappropriately.

Thanks

Mark
9 REPLIES
jberry
Grafter

Hi Mark,

I will indeed keep an eye on your ticket.

Regards,
N/A

Thanks Josh. I have managed to get online today and notice the ticket hasn't been actioned, presumably because it is still outside of the 30 days.

Mark
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi Mark,

The ticket has to go through our cancellation process, it'll get picked up shortly.
N/A

I have just managed to check the ticket again and there has been some rubbish added to it about contacting me for my reasons, this is certainly not required. There is nothing to say that the account has been marked for cancelleation and I have no intention of paying any further amounts to F9 for an account I asked for cancellation in plenty of time. Can someone please make sure it is in the system, that I will not be billed extra and that I reciecve my MAC asap?

Thanks

Mark
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi Mark,

There's a set process for cancellations, to help us understand why people want to leave we are contacting so that we can improve things for everyone else.

Josh is going to sort this out now for you.
N/A

I could understand that Dave if there was not a history in the contact us section which may give an indication, in my case there is plenty.

I have seen the response from Josh, thanks very much.

Mark
N/A

Hi Josh.

On my contact us ticket (14026930) you have taken responsibility for ensuring all goes smoothly with my account closure. The ticket has not been answered since the 18th, my final payment has been made and cannot be reclaimed. Why is there such a long time for a MAC to be issued? I want to make sure that my migration goes smoothly and that I have plenty of time to ensure that there are no problems on the way. The only problem I have at the moment is that I cannot proceed without the code. Can I have it asap please?

Thanks

Mark
N/A

Hi there,

I have provided the MAC code by reply on your ticket - the key is valid for one month and the migration out should take 7 days to complete.

Regards,

Nick Dodds
N/A

Much appreciated, thank you.

Mark