cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO Mr James Bailey

N/A

FAO Mr James Bailey

Dear Sir,Your Worship/My Lord - or any other title that may appeals to you to help out.
I have been on MaxDSL for a little while now and like many others am suffering ridiculous speed problems.Judging from the amount of corresponence relating to the poor performance of this product, which I understand stems mainly from BT not sorting out the bugs in their software,and as it seems you act pretty quickly according to other posts on this Forum, would it please be possible to switch me back to my original product which was Premier 1mb.I never had trouble whilst on this and would greatly appreciate this being done. I dont know whether you are married or not, but in my case my wife needs to use the Net for the purpose of finding a new job and the slow downloads are winding her up and I`m getting it in the neck morning,noon,and night. If you are married try and imagine, its like Chinese Torture. So please help a fellw male out.
Thanking you in anticipation
Regards
Keith
10 REPLIES
James
Grafter

FAO Mr James Bailey

Hi there,

I've submitted an order to IPStream Home 1000 for you. I'll update your ticket on your account too.
N/A

FAO Mr James Bailey

Thank you James,any idea how long this might take? will change back to Max when it gets sorted.
Regards
Keith
James
Grafter

FAO Mr James Bailey

Hi Keith,

The order should be completed tomorrow.
vic_newey
Grafter

FAO Mr James Bailey

As a point of interest: is it possible to request Maxdsl to restart the 10 day training ?
I was maxed in early May & mine has gone back to 1 meg from a perfectly good 1.5 & synch has plummeted to 1600 which means its unlikely to get back to 1.5.
James
Grafter

FAO Mr James Bailey

Unfortunately not, but the BRAS profiling should continue to adapt to your line.
N/A

FAO Mr James Bailey

Amazingly enough, even things like adding a new phone to the line can cause your sync to plummet, even if it's plugged into an existing socket.
N/A

FAO Mr James Bailey

Hi James, thank you once again for sorting things out for me. There is 1 more question that my son has brought up, this being that our previous product was Premier upto 2mb with a 30GB download allowance,so is this Home 1000 the same product renamed?
Regards
Keith
James
Grafter

FAO Mr James Bailey

Hi Keith,

That's one of legacy products. You're on Premier 1 now as far as I can remember now. 20GB on peak (4pm to mn) and not set limitations off peak.
N/A

FAO Mr James Bailey

Hi James,this product will be fine thank you very much.Hopefully in the near future BT will get their act together and MaxDsl will work for all your customers.I would like to add that its been nice dealing with a professional who can make things happen. Perhaps the CS Team might follow your lead when all the dust settles down.
Best Regards
Keith
N/A

FAO Mr James Bailey

Hi James, all up and running today with straight 1mb product. Done some tests and speeds have been in high 900`s a couple at 1013 and 1025 and one at 1.5mb? which occurred when I think there were problems on the line this morning and must have thrown PN speedtester. Had a few slower speeds but all of them a hell of a lot better than MaxDsl. Maybe I may have moved back over too soon but the peace in the house is wonderful- no more nagging- Bliss!
Thanks for all your help.
Regards
Keith Pascoe