cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F9 Nominated for .net award (best of the net)

N/A

F9 has been nominated for a .net award (best of the web)

Click the following link to register your vote
http://www.thebestofthenet.net/2005_dn/categorie.php?id=10
9 REPLIES
N/A

Nice One!! :lol: :lol:
N/A

They don't deserve it.
N/A

They don't deserve it.

Well... I think they do.
N/A

[removed by author]
N/A

I'll be voting.. for one of their competitors. Would of got my vote until they started messing around with traffic shaping!
N/A

I'll be voting.. for one of their competitors. Would of got my vote until they started messing around with traffic shaping!

But every isp i know is doing something in some shape or form! - be it traffic shaping, sup, fup etc.....
N/A

They don't deserve it.

Well... I think they do.

Up to a couple of months ago, certainly. There probably isn't an ISP who is as good as F9 were.

But at the moment? Is there another ISP who caps usenet at 15g per month, irrespective of whether it's peak or off-peak, on a £20+ service?

I grumbled about the 30/100 download limits, but I wasn't hacked off enough to leave F9. Now I am, migration has been promised for Thursday.

"Good riddance", you may say. Well, OK - but I was never one of the wicked 'high users' that are supposed to be the cause of all this. And remember, it takes an awful long time to build up a good reputation, and you can destroy that reputation overnight.

F9 are talking about 'a few disgruntled ex-customers' - when the 'few' becomes a flood perhaps F9 will realise they've taken things too far.
N/A

They don't deserve it.

But at the moment? Is there another ISP who caps usenet at 15g per month, irrespective of whether it's peak or off-peak, on a £20+ service?

Dont know, dont use usenet, no plans to use usenet, so, you can have my 15 gb :lol:

I have based my vote on what i use my internet connection to be, a 4-6 gb at the most per month, and email, plus i have had no downtime in the last 6 months

I recently downgrade from premier to payg cause i was not using the service, i was told it would take 4 days for the order to be processed, it took 2 hours!
N/A

[removed by author]