cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra GB usage on PAYG

N/A

Extra GB usage on PAYG

Is there anyway of having the extra gig's that we purchase roll over for 1 month as my usage is normally just under 2GB, when I have to buy an extra gig it is just before my billing period ends so I end up with 1GB and 2 days to use it.

Or is it possible to give us a free 10% overrun which would more than cover my over usage.
6 REPLIES
N/A

Extra GB usage on PAYG

Its ok don't bother replying to this thread, I went over to the plusnet forums were people actually get responses and found the answer.

Thanks for all your feedback !
N/A

Extra GB usage on PAYG

Don't forget to pick up the dummy you just spat out!!

If we don't know we can't answer. Your post would have looked pretty silly with lots of "don't know" answers wouldn't it?

You could have raised a ticket for an "official" response, especially as these forums are only frequented by customer service when they feel like it/ have the time.

Just remember that most of the answers to questions on this forum are given by users, not staff, and with an attitude like yours you're not likely to be high on the list of people to be helped are you?

Mark
N/A

Extra GB usage on PAYG

I thought this forum was for
Ideas and suggestions
Tell us how we can make our service even better. Good ideas will be passed directly to our development team, and regular feedback posted

so I was expecting a response from force9 not other users who don't know.

The same post by someone on plusnet had a reponse from petervaughan a tutorial team member within 2 hours.

Perhaps we should all have 1 big forum if force9 forums are left unmonitored especially if the forum is one asking for ideas and suggestions from customers to make the service better. The staff obviously spend more time on adslguide forums than there own then.

My apologies and I have found my dummy thankyou, but I think I will post anymore suggestions on the plusnet forum or raise a contact us.
N/A

Extra GB usage on PAYG

Plusnet forums and newsgroups are used a lot more by their subscribers than the F9 ones for some reason. Perhaps we're all happier over here? :? That said, they are still an unsupported medium for staff to access when they can. Yes, CS are much more active on ADSL Guide, this has been mentioned before but not a lot of notice taken. It would seem that because it is a public forum the need for good PR is greater there than the need to help out subscribers.

I subscribe to the plusnet customer feedback newsgroup which will get upwards of 50 posts per day, the force9 equivalent might as well be redundant. If you read their groups and forum, you will see that the complaints and positive aspects they have about the service are eventually mirrored here but on a much smaller scale.

The idea of an all in one forum was mooted around here only recently here: http://portal.f9.net.uk/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5794. It seems that us at F9 are happy to be "loners" away from the crowd that is +Net.

We all go off on one at some time, I have done in the past and it is quite well documented in this forum. Usually I state something that has annoyed me and if I get no response I may add a further comment such as "any news yet" rather than trying to have a go at the general population (which although is probably not what you meant, it seemed that way).

We are generally a friendly bunch around here and if we can help or offer advice, we will. Hopefully you've not been put off by me and my comments to you or by your lack of a response to your question.

Regards

Mark
N/A

Extra GB usage on PAYG

no problem, like you say I am a happy f9'er but was just surprised that a staff member didn't acknowledge a post on their suggestion board. I didn't mean to direct my rant at anyone other than the staff who I thought monitored the forum.

Never put off by a bit of light hearted banter,
N/A

Extra GB usage on PAYG

hi dario,

sometimes it can be a few days before someone from CS actually post on these forums, but what they usually do is try to find an answe before actually commenting on anything which i think is a good idea.

I find that there about 3-4 good CS Staff that post regularly on these forums, and do a lot for the customers.

You will also usually find a lot of posts from myself, didit, cyteck and a few others giving help and advice when we can.

And like yourself we all have our own whinges.

Ideally give a few days for a post to be responded too, sooner or later someone will update it, if it hasn't after a few days then update post advising you still need help or advice.

regards
mike