cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expected or received an upgrade in April ?

N/A

Like many others I was advised my "free" upgrade would be April however I'm still waiting.

If you had an upgrade due in APRIL please confirm on the poll whether you have now been upgraded or are still waiting.
60 REPLIES
N/A

Probably should add an option for multiple visits.

PS April 05 with multiple visits
N/A

Been waiting since April. Maybe + Net has forgotten users who are still on their old ADSL (Home "monthly self-install) products....
craigbrass
Grafter

Alot of people here do not seam to understand that the upgrades not being done is nothing to do with PlusNet, it is BT that is the problem. They have falled behind their schedule of mass upgrades and that is causing backlogs and later upgrades to be pushed back 1-2 months.
N/A

I fully understand its BT doing the work...
Just wanted to see how bad the situation was
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

As I undey PlusNet rstood a message posted by someone at PlusNet a bit ago, all the April upgrades should be done. The original announcement from PlusNet was that upgrades would be from April. The exchange checker on the usertools site would say which month it should be done in.

Phil
N/A

Dave T was working on a couple of our clients upgrades which were due in April but somehow slipped thru the BT Net.

I think there is still the odd one that hasnt been done.
N/A

Phone number search on usertools.plus.net/exchanges gives :

DSLAM ID Information
HX-ADSL-101 Upgrades on this DSLAM will commence in April 2005
HX-DSL-001 Upgrades on this DSLAM will commence in June 2005
HX_DSL_102 Upgrades on this DSLAM will commence in July 2005
HX-ADSL-1 Upgrades on this DSLAM will commence in July 2005
HX-DSL-002 Upgrades on this DSLAM will commence in Aug 2005

You are on the DSLAM known as HX-ADSL-101.

Record last updated: 21 Jun 05
Julie
Grafter

Hi
Mine has not been done due April and is still saying from April 05

According to a chat with a nice guy at support about a month or so ago he informed me that Bt had missed my exchange altogether along with the one next to it...typical BT I was not surprised :roll:

The other DSLAM's on the exchange are due from August originally they were due from July ...so who knows when it will happen :roll:
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

According to a chat with a nice guy at support about a month or so ago he informed me that Bt had missed my exchange altogether along with the one next to it...typical BT I was not surprised icon_rolleyes.gif

Was that a support agent here?? If so I'm not sure what you were advised was entirely accurate. It is a well known fact that BT are behind but I have certainly never encountered a case whereby an exchange has been missed!?

Those who migrated in after we initially submitted the orders to BT, may find they are not upgraded until we submit the 'mop-up' orders towards the end of the trial.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Julie
Grafter

Was that a support agent here?? If so I'm not sure what you were advised was entirely accurate. It is a well known fact that BT are behind but I have certainly never encountered a case whereby an exchange has been missed!?

Those who migrated in after we initially submitted the orders to BT, may find they are not upgraded until we submit the 'mop-up' orders towards the end of the trial.

Kind Regards,

Hi Bob,

Yes it was a support guy here....and I have not migrated in I have been here for 3 years Smiley
C100
Grafter

I gave in this week and paid my £14.99 and the regrade went straight threw without any isses. So Im convinced my exchange was missed by BT.

Im a little peeved at having to pay £14.99 to prove that BT missed the exchange as you will imagine.

Wonder if the word fraud could be used?
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi there,

As I have mentioned in a previous post, I do not think that any exchanges have been missed, although some may see/have seen significant delays compared to the original schedule.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team

Julie
Grafter

Hi Bob,

Well that's extremely helpful...how do you fancy going and telling BT to go and unmiss our exchange ...as I was only stating what I was informed by a CS Agent :?
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi Bob,

Well that's extremely helpful...how do you fancy going and telling BT to go and unmiss our exchange ...as I was only stating what I was informed by a CS Agent :?

That was my concern, and is why I asked if you had been advised this by a member of staff here. The bottom line is that you shouldn't have been told this. Perhaps I didn't word my posts as well as I could have?

Have you a rough idea of when you were told this? Was it during a phone call or on this forum?

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team