Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange Upgrade date.

N/A

Exchange Upgrade date.

My echange upgrade says
WIO-ADSL-101 Upgrades on this DSLAM will commence in Aug 2005

Now as where coming to teh end of aug i would have thought it would have been updated with a real date. is there any other way i can find out info on when my exhange will be updated?
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Exchange Upgrade date.

Nope
You are in the same boat as me and all we can do is wait.
Annoying I know, when I see others all getting the updates. Sad
But it will come eventualy Smiley
Julie
Grafter

Exchange Upgrade date.

Annoying I know, when I see others all getting the updates. Sad

Yes true, A mate of mine (fellow plusnet user) on the same exchange as me, but a different DSLAM got his upgrade on Friday...I am still waiting
Pleased for him though ...Smiley
N/A

Exchange Upgrade date.

I really wanna hear the sound of BT pulling finger out of backside and getting their butts down my exchange! June came and went along time ago!
N/A

Exchange Upgrade date.

Maybe we'll get it as a Christmas present.
N/A

Exchange Upgrade date.

Heres a question....

Why did BT even bother releasing that schedule when they were always never gonna stick with it. They have just got peoples hopes up and thus really pee people off!

BT and schedules are a waste of time. I know what im gonna get BT for christmas in return for my upgrade. A Diary!!!!
Community Veteran

Exchange Upgrade date.

Why did BT even bother releasing that schedule when they were always never gonna stick with it. They have just got peoples hopes up and thus really pee people off!

It was released because people on these forums wre shouting load and long for it to be released.
When PlusNet eventually got it off BT and did release it they issued a warning that it was very likely to get altered. :?
N/A

Exchange Upgrade date.

That be why its a load of twodel then! BT probably made it up just to shut people up know full well that they were not going to stick to it.

:roll: