cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent service

N/A

Excellent service

CS is getting much better. I had to call twice recently and each time got a very quick response. Small problem was quickly sorted

No dropped connections for quite a while now and also faster speed as well.

I am pleased to say that I am staying and glad to do so

Well done plus.net

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Moderators note by John (johnessex) BB tags removed from the title. They don't work there.
17 REPLIES
N/A

Excellent service

yay positive feedback Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

Excellent service

Which number did you use - the lo-cost 0845 one or the expensive one
N/A

Excellent service

and a lovely helpful and patient person both times
Laugh
Grafter

Excellent service

Good stuff. Nice to see this.
N/A

Excellent service

Bollocks, they've ignored me for three days and have now stolen money from me.
Community Veteran

Re: [b]Excellent[/b] service

CS is getting much better. I had to call twice recently and each time got a very quick response. Small problem was quickly sorted

No dropped connections for quite a while now and also faster speed as well.

I am pleased to say that I am staying and glad to do so

Well done plus.net

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why not send them an email right now expressing your satisfaction. Wink
N/A

Excellent service

Or just to tell them they're a bunch of cunts?
Laugh
Grafter

Re: [b]Excellent[/b] service

Why not send them an email right now expressing your satisfaction. Wink

Tut Tut! Naughty Chesterfield! Shame on you. :lol:
Community Veteran

Excellent service

I know - I shouldnt have. Im just in a real grumpy mood, the organisers of a car show my club is attending have decided to move our plot of 20 cars right off to the side near a campsite.

Considering our members are taking nigh on £400,000 worth of cars to this show, I am not best pleased with being sited next to the camping ground where much beer drinkage goes on.

I was hoping to send the organisers an email (only method of contact) today to try and rectify this - hence my concern over the email.

Any other time and this email problem really wouldnt have bothered me as much.
N/A

Excellent service

If its really that vital I'm sure you could send an email from another account, even if you have to explain that its just a temporary one, hell I'll even give you a gmail invite if you need it!
Community Veteran

Excellent service

Nah its not vital today - Ive got three weeks to sort it - just a little annoying that the one time once in a blue moon that you want to use web mail, and its not there...

No big deal.

The other admin of our site is on the phone to the chap now (apparently he knows this guy personally so it should be sorted)

Anyway, back on topic, there are times when CS deserve a big pat on the back, just like when my conection errors were finally resolved, and the effort several CS people put in.

We should remember to praise them when they do things well, just as we remember to moan when things arent so rosey...
N/A

Excellent service

I was hoping to send the organisers an email (only method of contact) today to try and rectify this - hence my concern over the email.

Any other time and this email problem really wouldnt have bothered me as much.

Emails are going out from here
Its getting the [expletive deleted] things in thats the problem
N/A

Excellent service

Excellent service?

I have been charged for plustalk for the next month and they have taken it away from meHuhHuh??

Fantastic service fair dues! NOT

Pathetic at best.
Laugh
Grafter

Excellent service

C'mon Guys! Give 'em a break. This forum is full of users with valid complaints about service. But standing alone against the tidal swell is this little thread claiming excellent service from PlusNet. I remember when this was all that you got from PlusNet. Perhaps this is the tiny spark that brings them back. Lets not throw water on it. Let's fan the spark and light up the excellent service.

Well Done Plusnet. Keep it up Cool