Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything Internet forum-wide

Pendragon
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Don't know if anyone else is having this problem but when I open the 'Everything Internet' forum and then open a topic the display goes so wide it will not fit on a 1024*768 page and I have to use the scroll bar to move things into view.

Looks like there may be a problem with the auto resize of the page.

Regards, Colin.
4 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Hmm, I've had a quick look in both FireFox 1.5.0.1 and IE6 and haven't been able to replicate this.

Could I ask which browser you're using when you experience this?
N/A

I'm using IE6 and had the same problem, but my screen size is set to 1280x 1024.

It would appear to have been caused by the link I posted in a reply I gave, due to the fact there were no spaces the auto wrap did not work. I have edited the post to remove the link and it now displays in browser fine.

Cheers

Mark
JonathanW
Grafter

That sounds like a reoccurance of problems that we had before and were apparently fixed by development.

But I know over on PN there's been a bit of talk of one of the IE7 beta builds causing problems with certain pages, which is what I thought the original post might have been experiencing.
Pendragon
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Sorry I did not reply been busy over the weekend.

Just to let you know I was using IE6 but it looks like Mark's fix worked because everything is fine now.

Thanks. Regards, Colin.