cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every Sunday

N/A

Every Sunday

ok every sunday seemingly without fail at 8pm my connection does the same annoying thing. If I am playing day of defeat my ping shoots up to aboyut 100 - 200 before ultimately dropping totally. it stays down for about 15 mins before coming on again but incredibly slow again betyween 100-200. If I am not playing DOD my browsing is extremely laboured ... before again dropping. I am on the premier option... anyone any ideas?
2 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Every Sunday

This could be the start of something at your exchange. When you experience the connection drops what happens to the ADSL light on your router? If this starts to flash then it could indicate an exchange/line issue.

I'd suggest taking a look at this page and putting your phone number in to see if there are any known issues. If not, raise a ticket so that we can investigate further.
N/A

Every Sunday

Weird, but I just had to exit a game right now because my ping shot up too. It started at 300 when I joined, but since it normally takes a while to drop to normal (about 30), it increased till about 800, the highest I've ever seen, and not just for myself.