cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in confirmation of billing email

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I know the ability see your transaction history is useful - but is there any need for it to be pointed out twice in the email? Also the sentence I have highlighted in orange doesn't make a total sense!
We write to confirm that we have taken payment for the sum of £21.99 (including £1.00 discount for referrals) which represents the period beginning 2004-10-27 payment regarding your ADSL Home Self-Install (Annual Contract) account.

Visit View Transactions at the portal to see your invoices and your transaction history - www.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0

Visit View Transactions at the portal to see your invoices and your transaction history - www.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0

Please remember that you may, at any time, confirm the payment details we have for you by visiting www.plus.net and following the links.

Please don't hesitate to contact us immediately if you have any queries any matter with regards your ADSL Home Self-Install (Annual Contract) account. You can phone our friendly Support Team who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 0845 1400200.

Did you know...
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
1 REPLY
lhorwath
Grafter

Hi Jelv,

Cheers for that. Problem 21055 raised.