cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 721

N/A

Error 721

I have raised a ticket for this also, so appologies for bringing it here too, but yetserday my ADSL went down (assuming it was the Ilford incident) and I am still not able to connect this morning, I just get error 721 remote computer not responding.

Is this still fallout from the previous problem, just that soon it'll have been down for 24hours, and I feel service status should make that a big deal to make sure people know that there are still problems and it isn't green lights all the way. Shocked)

Cheers

Craig
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Error 721

> I have raised a ticket for this also, so appologies for bringing it here too, but yetserday my ADSL went down (assuming it was the Ilford incident) and I am still not able to connect this morning, I just get error 721 remote computer not responding.
>
> Is this still fallout from the previous problem, just that soon it'll have been down for 24hours, and I feel service status should make that a big deal to make sure people know that there are still problems and it isn't green lights all the way. Shocked)
>
> Cheers
>
> Craig

Hi Craig,

The generic ADSL problem from yesterday has now been resolved therefore Service Status has been set back to green. It's likely that the problem affecting you is an individual exchange problem or similar, this will be investigated on the ticket and raised to BT if necessary.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support...................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----