cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enough is enough time to leave

N/A

Well enough is enough, It's time to leave. Tonight is the straw that broke the camels back. Four of us have been trying to play Football Manager online, but tonight it's unplayable. It was the same last Sunday, anmd the Sunday before. Funnily enough two of us are on Plusnet and the other two are on different ISP's and able to play the game OK.

There are MASSIVE pings between the Plusnet users and both of us will be leaving withing the next few weeks. Everytime I login to this forum it's constant problems and complaints. If it's not disconnections it's ridiculously slow P2P or Usenet. I tried to use Usenet yesterday and the speeds were so bad it was unusable.

I think PN better start praying that BT will buy them because if the deal doesn't happen I really don't think there will be a Plusnet in the near future.
1 REPLY
N/A

Once again - I repeat to everyone who is listening - request your MAC code now before Plus Net go bust and then the somewhat rubbish support disappears all together, making migrations REALLY hard as opposed to just financially hard.