cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

Trebor
Grafter

Email

Sending of mail failed, F9 server not responding.

Email has been working off and on for the past 36 hours for me, checked all my settings in my email client, they're all correct, I seem to be able to receive OK, but not send, I'm not going to to raise a ticket because of all the tickets I've raised in the past only one has ever been resolved to my satisfaction and that was a customer service complaint not a technical hitch, therefore I won't waste my time raising tickets only to be told to check this and that and we can't find no fault our end.

GMail is, as always working, although that does rely on F9 giving me a connection which isn't always the case, so F9 mail is redundant for me, its that slow drip drip of annoyances that will one day result in me saying goodbye.

Just a rant, it does help to relive the stress of being an F9 Customer sometimes.
4 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Email

Hi,

I can't recall seeing any other problems sending email today, do you have the full error message?
Trebor
Grafter

Email

I haven't sorry.

yesterday evening I had Connect PPP server FAIL When I switched my PC on, I found this out by doing a diagnostic test with my router, BT Voyager and the router supplies by F9 which I keep for a spare.

Don't know if the two problems are connected.
Trebor
Grafter

Email

Yet again email is refusing to send, thankfully G mail stills provides a reliable service.

Slowly working to the point where every one needs to know has my G mail address and F9 mail can go in the trash bin.
Trebor
Grafter

Email

3 hours later still nothing, receiving fine not sending, I do wonder what I pay for some times, first class money for a second class service Evil