cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email problems

N/A

Email problems

Is anyone else having problems getting their email this morning or is it just me?. According to the status it is ok, but I am just getting the message that the pop 3 account is not responding, that is after waiting about a minute for 'authorizing' then another minute while it says 'recieving email' then it times out again.
This seems to be an ongoing problem, when will it be sorted properly please?

Ken
5 REPLIES
N/A

Email problems

Oh! and I can't access it through the web either, from the portal page.
N/A

Email problems

It's working again! slowly, but at least I got my emails this time.
Community Veteran

Email problems

This is normal for a monday morning when the load on the servers is at is maximum. PlusNet have confirmed what you are seeing happens on Monday mornings and has done over the past weeks/months.

There is little they can do until the new email storage systems are completed and work is progressing to migrate users to the new system, but this will take several months.

Just stick with it or wait a few hours before checking for email when the busy period will have subsided.
N/A

Email problems

Thanks for the reply there Peter, I hadn't thought of that, it being Monday morning, Didin't get up 'till late, must be half asleep...cheers.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Email problems

Hi,

I've updated service status to reflect the delays this morning, we should see it settle back to normal this afternoon.