cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email forwarding

N/A

Email forwarding

I am not sure whether this is already possible but I can't find it. It would be handy if I could have all my email automatically forwarded to a different email address e.g. my work one. Without having to open outlook at home and set that to forward.

Just moved here from Tesco and that feature was available. Any comments?
7 REPLIES
Alecto
Grafter

Email forwarding

Get yourself a Gmail account. You can forward mail from there automatically, and still keep the same address if you change ISP.
N/A

Email forwarding

Ok fair point, but I've signed up with Plus and I have a personal thing against free roaming email like that anyway. Why shouldn't I use the one I have been supplied with and I have a feeling what I am asking is something pretty easy to add.

And before anyone says it yes I know that I can open up webmail to view but I'm quite busy and I'm lazy. It would just be handy as stated previously.
csogilvie
Grafter

Email forwarding

You could redirect mail to a specifc address to a different address using the redirect option under Email Settings -> Mailboxes.
N/A

Email forwarding

Think this is probably what I'm looking for. One question thought when using the redirect does it leave a copy of the email still on the server? E.g. I want the email to be recieved at both locations.
csogilvie
Grafter

Email forwarding

Nope, doesn't offer that ability unfortunately Sad
N/A

Email forwarding

In which case any chance this can be made available. Would be very handy!
N/A

Email forwarding

Also, it would be useful to set up multiple re-directs so that email to my young son, can be sent to me too for safety reasons.
Any suggestions as how I can do this without using mail lists which are open for anyone to subscribe if they work-out the subscribe-mailbox@username.plus.net subscription address format.

Thanks