cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email dead today

N/A

Email dead today

I am having major problems collecting email today. All my F9 accounts are timing out, on POP3. I have tried webmail, but that just hangs.

I have just noticed that an update was due on service status at 1100, I know it is only 10 minutes past, but.........

Mark
4 REPLIES
N/A

Email dead today

12.00 now and no update that was due at 11.00.

As James says "We like to talk with you. " (unless of course there is a problem, then we will totally ignore you and all of our systems put in place to notify our long suffering customers of faults. Then suddenly the pixies will clear the fault and everyone will be happy again).

Sorry, am I being pessimistic?

Mark
astarsolutions
Grafter

Email dead today

This is the only problem I have with the service status; it isn't updated enough.
N/A

Email dead today

Hi,

Yes! its now 12:30pm and I am unable to connect with the POP3 service in the normal way, just times out. But have been able to access via webmail but even webmail is still extremely slow.

Ivan
James
Grafter

Email dead today

Hi Guys,

We still have an open problem against this which is currently being worked on. The reason we haven't had SS updated recently is that we're currently experiencing an issue updating these. Should be fixed soon and updated accordingly.