cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email copy and paste problems please help

alliejc
Grafter

I am having trouble with copy and paste when using webmail - both in simple and advanced mode. I'm not sure if I'm being thick but if I select the text to copy and then click the copy button, I surely only have to click paste and it should appear or am I totally missing the point? It's driving me mad as I keep getting timed out and losing emails when I click send. I always copy just before sending in case this happens but there is no point in this as it never seems to paste. Is it even possible to press copy in one email and then paste it into a new message? It also isn't working even when I am trying to copy and paste within the same message. I'm sure I must be doing something totally wrong and the answer is staring me in the face but I can't see it!

Thanks in advance.

Allie
2 REPLIES
N/A

Hi there,

I have tried to replicate your problem.

When pasting are you trying to right click and paste? i couldnt get that to work. however if you select edit and paste that worked fine for me and i successfully sent a copied mail.

If you have tried that then maybe it requires a ticket to support.
alliejc
Grafter

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I just tried again using the edit menu and then copy/paste and it worked Smiley Up until now, I've been clicking the copy and paste icons at the top of the text box and they don't work at all.

Thanks for sorting me out - I can now type long emails till my heart's content without worrying about it timing out!

Allie