cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Delay

robcr
Grafter

Email Delay

I have read that no new emails should be delayed yet, I have sent myself 2 and other emails have not been delivered today.
10 REPLIES
owlguard
Grafter

Email Delay

Sent myself 1 and waiting for 1 from 2 days back,im no geek so im just waiting and hoping,i have reported it and im just going to wait a while.It is a crazy situation,never thought i would have probs,just getting an email.I do believe they should start giving refunds and if +net thinks that shouldnt be done,i think its bollocks on there part.The email system has been and is at present a total disgrace,i am so angry,im not sure what to say about our +net lately.
regards and up the owls ray.
N/A

Email Delay

Have you checked the spam folder in your webmail to see if they are waiting there?

(he says, sounding like a stuck record Smiley)
Geez
Grafter

Email Delay

I have now been waiting a week for emails sent by friends, family, myself from work and trusted senders and all I am getting is Spam Evil

I have tried every variation I can think of in my email settings to no avail - nothing will work
robcr
Grafter

Email Delay

Receiving a few emails since I first posted but the only email I have in my webmail are from +net :roll:
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Email Delay

This question probably goes to everyone here, but have you checked all of your mailboxes and then the spam folder for each of those mailboxes? You can see a list of mailboxes under Manage My Mail under Email Settings on the left.
Geez
Grafter

Email Delay

This question probably goes to everyone here, but have you checked all of your mailboxes and then the spam folder for each of those mailboxes?

I've checked all my mailboxes and I'm now receiving test emails from my FOL address as well as occasional spam.

I've set my usual address both as a redirect and an alias but nothing from last week has come through yet - pl advise which one it should be set to?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Email Delay

An alias and a redirect? That doesn't sound right, should be one or the other but not both. I'd suggest deleting the redirect and see if that works.
Geez
Grafter

Email Delay

I deleted the redirect last night but all that's come in since are two spam emails Cry
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Email Delay

I've set my usual address both as a redirect and an alias but nothing from last week has come through yet - pl advise which one it should be set to?

How did you set that up? It shouldn't allow you to create a redirect if an alias of the same name exists, and vice versa.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Malwa
Grafter

Email Delay

How did you set that up? It shouldn't allow you to create a redirect if an alias of the same name exists, and vice versa.

Actually you can for some accounts. I have my postmaster address aliased to my username one and also redirected to another address. The redirect takes precedence over the aliasing so that means I can still get anything sent to the postmaster address (spam & PN stuff) but don't have to have anything to do with the username address.