cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Address PlusNet use for me

N/A

I am now happily settled into Broadband. Not all pluses though, I used to take sips of coffee when downloading emails, no time now. Cry

Before the advent of Broadband PlusNet sent email to my steam driven address, will they now automatically change it (as I will be discontinuing soon) or do I need to inform them?

TIA
John
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran

It will continue unless you change it. I don't know the precedure or whether you need to raise a contact us ticket or not.

Try changing the email address in the Account Details -> edit my details page. Then raise a contact us explaining what you want and also saying you have changed that info. Then see what email address you get a reply from.

Note: the email address used on the forum (i.e. when you get a private message) is different. You have to PM one of the mods to get that changed.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi John,

As Peter says, you should be able to change the contact email address via the web portal under Account Details.
N/A

I did exactly this the other day... signed up under a hotmail, then when I'd finished, decided to change to my new .plus.com address.

The system automatically raised a ticket and closed it immediately the change had been confirmed.
N/A

Done that, thanks. All I need now is to fall across a moderator so I can change the address for the Forums, bound to see one posting in my wanderings. Cool
csogilvie
Grafter

PM Kuglin and ask him to change it and he will do (if you remember to tell him what to change it to)
Community Veteran

Are you suggesting I can't mind read now? Tongue

Thomas
N/A

Well in that case I've just wasted your time sending you a message, sorry! Shockedops:

John
Community Veteran

Err..... I haven't got a message from you! Are you sure you sent it to the right person?

Thomas