Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easynews login in

N/A

Easynews login in

Hi

I'm only on the 14.99 package.

its after peak time? but i cant seem to log into easynews.

i havent downloaded any files this month so i dont think i will be slowed down by useage allowances or anything like that.

is there a good time to try and download a few things, or do i have to upgrade to get access.

i pay for the easynews thing but its usually impossible for me to get it to login unless its 3am!

please advise.

thanks
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Leader
Plusnet Leader

Easynews login in

Although the BB Plus account is not designed for this type of traffic you should still be able to get connected - certainly off peak. The speeds will be slower and if you do use the service regularly you may want to look at upgrading to one of our newer packages.

Are you still having problems connecting?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Easynews login in

As Chris as said, the priority of Binary Usenet on Plus is extremely low - to the point of being unusable.
(I know I've made my feelings clear about this in many of my past posts, so I won't go into that again Cheesy )

You'll need to upgrade your account (on BBYW now).
Although the BB Plus account is not designed for this type of traffic you should still be able to get connected - certainly off peak.

That's exactly what I would expect as well Chris, I wouldn't at least mind if you could log in (not interested in having line download speed as such).

In practise I have found that not to be the case - I've had the same problems as the OP, and I am sure this was at off-peak times as well.

Can't do a lot at the moment as it's peak, but I can do some further tests some other time to see how I go ..