cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ENOUGH with the Alerts about Email!!

beskar
Grafter

Sheesh.. has someone broken out the booze in the Support office? Bad enough having email problems, but now we are getting 'status' emails saying the same thing every 4 minutes!

"Mand Beckett" needs to change the frequency...
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

They were having problems with the service status posting tools as well - probably multiple attempts at getting the message out and they all eventually made it.

Edit: Just noticed this post was a milestone!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
N/A

It is getting a bit silly. I'm this close to unsubscribing from the mailing list, but it's kinda useful to have - what the hell, I'll set up a filter to put the emails into a different folder. Just getting sick of logging in and finding tons of new emails - 90% of them PlusNet Service Status Emails, and (lately) many of them dupes.

Oh and congrats Elvin. I see we joined in the same month, although one of us has been a bit more active on the forums Wink
N/A

Looks like someone pressed the submit button repeatedly as it wasn't working, and now everything is now slowly filtering through. I've got multiple copies of the same uninformative updates on the Portal and Mail issues.