cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E Mail Again

N/A

E Mail Again

Anyone else suffering this fine and cold morning, no e mails getting through, a socket error is reported by outlook and webmail is unavailable.

I thought this was fixed ?
6 REPLIES
N/A

email hiccup

Yes, we also had a problem for a while but it seems to be cleared now (for the moment at least!). :shock:
N/A

E Mail Again

seems to have cleared now 6.40am.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

E Mail Again

Hi there,

There have been issues resulting in emails being delayed over the last 36 hours or so. These problems were limited to those customers using the spam filtering service on their accounts. There is still a backlog of mail and we are due to update the service status later on this morning.

Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

E Mail Again

so if i turn my spam filtering off,my e-mails will be back too working fine again.[why have this spam filtering thing,if it always causes problems]Huh?.
N/A

E Mail Again

As the probs seem to be due to the loading of the spam filtering platform (I'm guessing this is the case) I've turned off my PN spam protection, I'd rather recieve the 10 a day that were slippling through my other protection than have long delays to my email.

I am guessing that any mail that I'd have had sent to me prior to turning off the filtering (and a few hours afterwards too) will still have to go through the queue anyway before reaching me. Hopefully tomorrow things will be back to normal again.
N/A

E Mail Again

is there any way 1 off[+nets cs]get back to me on this.[cheers deltd,but i,ll wait to here from them]...