cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Emails

N/A

Duplicate Emails

Can someone in support please have a look at ticket: 20601196.

It's been sitting there for over a week without any action on PlusNet's part.

Do members have to now post on the discussion forums in order to get staff to look at problems logged as questions?

Quite disappointed to be honest, that I have to post here to cause a fuss so that I can get my problem looked at, but so be it!
4 REPLIES
N/A

Duplicate Emails

So I get this really useless reply on my ticket.

Would I post on teh discussion boards if my problem had been sorted? Of course not! Jeez, it's like you didn't even read the ticket, just rushed to put a reply on so it looks like you've responded and the ball's in my court now.

I'm edging closer and closer to migrating away, and taking my 4 referral accounts WITH ME AWAY FROM PlusNet's UNprofessional service.

Richard Unsworth CSC Analyst 2:54pm, Monday 6th November 2006

Dear Mr Shah,
[Internal transfer]
Please advise if duplication of emails, with the same message ID, is an issue, and action as necessary.

Regards,
Richard Unsworth
Community Veteran

Duplicate Emails

Actually they aren't replying to you. They're transferring it to someone else who will be able to answer / resolve your problem more effectivley. Thus the [internal transfer] marking.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Duplicate Emails

Are the emails duplicated if you check them using webmail? This would help rule out the possibility that it's your mail client downloading the same message twice.

Rgds,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Duplicate Emails

In the past I have had problems with "duplicated" emails that turned out to be a problem with my outlook rules. Two were picking up and processing the same message resulting in duplicates.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)