cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download limits!

zhawan

Download limits!

I wonder if you would consider to take the left over download limit to the next month. Say I have 150 GB limit and I useed only 100 GB last month but this month I'm already on 139GB. It means that I might have to go over the limit or I might have to stop my work for a week.

No hard feeling on my side if it is impossible but I've heard that nothing is impossible in this world and there is no harm in trying to get something!!!
Thank you in anticipation.
Zahid Hussain
zahidorjohn
2 REPLIES
N/A

Download limits!

if your doing that sort of usage for business, then you need to be on the top end business package? are you?

*one does wonder how you could use that sort of usage legally, not that its not possible, it just take a bit of doing unless its dv video or something*

Basically its not going to happen. if the product doesnt suit you then upgrade or move. You dont really have any other options. At that sort of usage you should be paying around £140 a month for your connection.
N/A

Download limits!

last time the "how could you use that legaly" i sent a pm to the guy sayin he would eat his socks if some one could show him.. i had 20 reasons how to eat through the caps legaly. go ask him.. if he ever pms me back with his response ill post it