cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrading from a Homeworker Pro account

N/A

I wanted to ask how much a downgrade from my Homeworker Pro account to some form of Premier account on thursday would cost but unfortunately the ticket system wizard is unhelpfullness incarnate so I'll ask here.

I'm not willing to pay all this extra money for an account that doesn't benefit me anymore. I'm not using it to run a business (Occasional ssh into work to do stuff is all) and apart from 20:1 at the exchange (Which as Plusnet have said in the past is a bit of a non-issue these days) there's nothing to keep me on that account.

I'm stuck at 1meg for the forseeable future and nothing in maxdsl is likely to benefit me either so I think I need to save some money.

So Plusnet. How much are you going to hit my bank balance for. I'm guessing at least £14.99 to BT for the change from 20:1 to 50:1 but I'm also guessing you'll stick me for a £14.99 charge too. Will there be any long downtime involved in the change?

BTW. You really need to put an option in the ticket wizard for "I've tried the wizard and can't make it to the end) so at least I'd have been able to submit a ticket.
4 REPLIES
N/A

That explains the ticketing system. Apparently going from a 20:1 business account to a 50:1 residential account is an "Upgrade" and not a downgrade.

I guess that explains the lack of interest in the teleworker range :lol:
N/A

All sorted now. Thanks to Simon and Stephen for the help.

Now I just have to wait until thursday to see what package I'm shifting over to.
N/A

Any idea of the cost?
N/A

£29.99 +vat. That's to move from business to residential