cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain registration query.

N/A

Domain registration query.

Hi, since the portal was re-designed for April 1st, I can't seem to find a reference to how much you charge to register and sebsequently host domain names. Can you tell me where this info is now kept.

Thanks.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Domain registration query.

Hi,

Log into the portal and click the My Domains link on the left bar. From there you will see another link to click detailing the costs.

Regards
--
| Dean Wood..........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support Agent..............for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

Is it just me or are the PN domain charges on the expensive side. Anyone can register a .co.uk domain name for around £6 per 2 years and a .com for £10 per year, there no real administration involved so let's not use that one heh.
If PN accounts come with free webspace anyway, why the expense? Also, I can't see anywhere which says if the charges are for 1 or 2 years - please clarify.
N/A

> Is it just me or are the PN domain charges on the expensive side. Anyone can register a .co.uk domain name for around £6 per 2 years and a .com for £10 per year, there no real administration involved so let's not use that one heh.
> If PN accounts come with free webspace anyway, why the expense? Also, I can't see anywhere which says if the charges are for 1 or 2 years - please clarify.

Hi,

We are not the cheapest company around for registering domain names but we are not primarily a domain registration company. We also allow our customers to configure their domains to a greater extent than many other companies.

Domain registration/renewal charges are for 2 years.

Regards,
Robert

| Robert Kelly........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------