cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain hosting

N/A

Domain hosting

With our new business adsl account, I understand we can host upto 5 domain names on our account.
As the PN domain registration fees are quite high, if I registered a domain elsewhere then transfered it in, would there be any fees to pay in the first 2 years? Also, with the 2 free domains, are they too free for the first 2 years or just 1 year?
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Domain hosting

The two free .co.uk are simply that. They are free part of the account and you will not be charged for these. You will need to keep these domain names on the account for a minimum of 12 months.

You can of course transfer FREE of charge up to 3 additional domain names onto your account. Again hosting of these domain names are hosted free as part of the account. They will be a renewal charge of course at our standard rate for any transferred in domain names, when they are due.

Kind Regards

Kevin

--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support .................. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

N/A

How does this rule apply to Home user accounts? I understand I can use up to 3 domain names on my 250mb. I have 1 DN I would like to transfer to this account (currently with Easily), and 2 new ones I would like to add.

How much will transfer cost? (I have so far been given 2 different answers to this)

I know I can have another DN for £1-ish per month. What's the cost of a 3rd DN?

Thanks
N/A

You can have a maximum of 3 domain names on your account without incurring hosting costs.

From domain name 4 onwards you will be charged £25 + vat per domain for hosting.

If you wish to take up the option to register a .co.uk for £1 per month you can take this option up. This would count against your 3 free domain hostings.

Kind Regards

Kevin

--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support .................. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----