cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain being moved...not!

N/A

Domain being moved...not!

has anyone else experience severe delays in moving out domains from Plusnet. I own www.salsatap.com and need to have it on a faster server but so far a Mr S. Bedford, seems to be holding up the process by not responding to requests for the transfer from Network Solutions/verisign.

Surely there is no need for this sort of delay, I thought it was a matter of minutes to do such transfers, it certainly was when I moved it in some years ago.

Anyone else had problems like this?
--
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Domain being moved...not!

> has anyone else experience severe delays in moving out domains from Plusnet. I own www.salsatap.com and need to have it on a faster server but so far a Mr S. Bedford, seems to be holding up the process by not responding to requests for the transfer from Network Solutions/verisign.

Good Morning,

This will be actioned this morning, I have sent the ticket to the correct department, you will be able to check there for further updates.

Apologies for the delay in this, if we still have problems with this today then can you please ask your new hosts for the NIC tracking number so we can chase this up with NetSol.

Kind Regards

Duncan
--
| Duncan Scotland          Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support    for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ------- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ---------
N/A

RE: Domain being moved...not!

I seem unable to obtain the NIC tracking number so I have requested that the adminstration of the domain be changed by plusnet on the netSol database to be myself, the owner of the domain.

Sorry Duncan but this appears to be going nowhere fast at the moment.
--