cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain Nane and Web Hosting

N/A

Hello,

I have used up all of my "free" PlusNet web hosting slots. I need to register a .co.uk name and seek an efficient and good value hosting service.

Can anyone oblige me with a recommendation?
10 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

What about Pay As You Host for the hosting and Just The Name for the registration.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

I've had www.34sp.com recommended to me by a user who's had a number of sites with them for six years.
N/A

Thank you both; I am looking at them and at 123-reg.
The_10th
Grafter

1&1 to register domain cheaply (£1.99 pa for co.uk +VAT hard to beat).

Compila look good value for hosting.
Bookman
Grafter

I've recently migrated to PN and I put my co.uk and com domains with PN's sister company Just-The_Name (JTN).

Of course, I can't say from this short time what they will be like in the long term but the way they handled my numerous e-mailed queries was very helpful and fast, especially considering that my old ISP/host made things a bit difficult in the transfer.

The link with PN is useful too. Tongue
N/A

Never used QIQ, but they seem cheap enough Smiley

http://www.qiq.co.uk/
N/A

www.123-reg.co.uk for the domain &

www.fuzioned.com for the hosting. Fuzioned are by far efficient and non of the company "please wait, or, we are sorry" rubbish.
Fixes: 115

I am with 123reg for my domains as they are cheap but, as they have a 5MB limit on email size, my hosting is with PN and 1&1.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

lingbob
Grafter

www.123-reg.co.uk for the domain &

www.fuzioned.com for the hosting. Fuzioned are by far efficient and non of the company "please wait, or, we are sorry" rubbish.

Snap! Cheesy
Community Veteran

strato-hosting are excellent. Free tech support the staff are able to do everything and have never been stuck with an answer. Thye even did their best to guide me through setting up php fourms on my domain all on the free phone number.

Best host I've been with previouls i have used, freenetname, fashtosts, plusnet, heartinternet and also currently using 1and1.

Best free software budle too.

A