cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does plus net support even exist?

N/A

I've been trying to get an ADSL move setup for days now. Tickets are now unanswered since friday. Every attempt I've made to call has resulted in it cutting me off after navigating inappropriate menu options or ringing incesantly for 10+ minutes.

Is there any hope in sight or do I just cancel the direct debit and put my complaint in writing.

I really don't know what else to do? Its like theres nobody home.
4 REPLIES
lhorwath
Grafter

hi there,

I have got someone to take a look at this for you. They will contact you this evening to update you and clarify a few details.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by the delay.
N/A

Welcome back Luke.

Good to see you on the boards again Smiley
N/A

Many thanks -- David M called me and things are indeed going forward again now. ETA 5-7 days.

David rescued this for me just in the nick of time... as a customer there is nothing more frustrating than having a problem and not even being able to get through to customer services to talk about it.

Rob
N/A

Have been with PN a couple of years now and found it good value and have also recommended it to others.But as a TOG there is a limit to my understanding of all the technical phrases,which was where i found the customer service so helpful.This seems to have gone to pot now with a helpline that tells you to press numerous buttons and eventually directs you to back to the internet to try and sort it out yourself!Why can't we speak to someone? :x