cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone from PN ever read or respond here anymore???

manero
Grafter

They all seem to be conspicuous by their absence at the moment...
13 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Comms are busy helping out with the ticket backlog at the moment they should make a return in the next week or two though...
manero
Grafter

In the next week or two?

:lol: The P2P thread is likely to be a little on the large side by then...
N/A

I had a chat with Ian Wild this morning - things are going well, with a huge improvement being seen.

He couldn't make a commitment as to when the Comms team will be able to return to the forums.

Rest assured that they are still there working as hard as ever, and they will be back here as soon as it is possible.

Apparently for much of yesterday the call waiting time was down to around 5mins - still too long as far as they are concerned, hence the continuing absence from the forums.

Tickets times are difficult to quantify, since there are still quite a few which have been ongoing for some time.

Suffice to say that tickets are being worked on by staff from all areas of the business, and this will continue to be the case until CS is back to an acceptable state.

The only people excused from answering tickets/letters/calls are those actively involved in working on improving the network.

So - sorry its pretty vague, but thats about as much info as I have for now.
manero
Grafter

I had a chat with Ian Wild this morning - things are going well, with a huge improvement being seen.

:shock: In the words of 'Extras' Andy Millman: 'Are you havin' a laugh? Are they havin' a laugh?
N/A

Hey, he didn't say its currently good, just that its getting a lot better.

I ought to have made better notes to take quotes from rather than relying on memory. Shockedops:
canford
Grafter

This must refer to the p2p situation now that they've fiddled with the Ellacoyas.
N/A

Plusnet CS will return when the business has been sold and all the staff made redundant (hopefully)
N/A

heads in sand - and hope the problem goes away - that springs to mind
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

But .. we were told the ticket and CS answering times were improving weeks before the Comms team were pulled from here.

Given that was obviously false (else they'd still be here), the fact we're told they're improving now doesn't really hold much weight with me personally.
N/A

am sure that they are still looking but cannot be bothered to give a response - I would say that they have sold out - but who too!
N/A

there are rules and regulations around company takeovers - and apart from their lack of support and consideration to their customer (which is non-existent) won't be long before they make a big announcement.
N/A

they are playing = what is your problem ? as long as you have one we will help you - but the speculation as to their future is non existent.

I have sent a number of emails to James Bailey who have all been ignored - how bad is that - or typical of a new 'order' in the ranks.
Community Veteran

@stringer this thread is related to the comms absence from the boards; not the possible takeover of plusnet by BT / freenet.de if you want to discuss these please use the existing thread.