cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody know..

N/A

Does anybody know..

how I get an activation date for my adsl. I signed up last Tuesday, payment was taken ok, direct debit has been set up, then nothing. It seems most other people have been given activation dates which is usually about a week after signing up. I have submitted a ticket 24 hrs ago, but no response there either. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
5 REPLIES
N/A

Does anybody know..

Hi,

Once your ADSL order has been submitted your line will be activated 5 working days after which is the standard lead time. The only reason this would change would be if there was a problem with the order (for example a DACS unit needed removing from your line) which can increase the lead time. The ticket you raised is with our provisioning team and they will be able to confirm that your order is progressing properly, apologies for the delay they have been short-staffed today, but your ticket should be dealt with tomorrow.
N/A

Does anybody know..

Thank you for your reply. I don't have dacs on my line, i can't forsee any other line problems, so I should be activated tommorrow then :-). Thank god for that. Trying to work from home on 128K isdn was bad enough, being on 56k while waiting is murder.

Thanks again for the reply.
N/A

Does anybody know..

FAO PlusNET support:

I still haven't had a reply to my ticket which was submitted 48 hrs ago. Any chance of an update please?

Many thanks
N/A

Does anybody know..

OK. Now i am getting a bit worried. Still not had my ticket answered or heard anything from support or customer services. Beginning to have second thoughts now. My previous ISP (VISPA) had excellent customer support (for me anyway). I hope this isn't the start of bad things to come. I only want a little bit of information. Should this not be forthcoming, I will have to reconsider my options. I cannot be without some sort of connection for too much longer. If there is a problem, I will have to go back to ISDN, but I won't know unless somebody tells me.

Sorry for the rant.

uknutz.
Mike_Grice
Grafter

Does anybody know..

OK. Now i am getting a bit worried. Still not had my ticket answered or heard anything from support or customer services. Beginning to have second thoughts now. My previous ISP (VISPA) had excellent customer support (for me anyway). I hope this isn't the start of bad things to come. I only want a little bit of information. Should this not be forthcoming, I will have to reconsider my options. I cannot be without some sort of connection for too much longer. If there is a problem, I will have to go back to ISDN, but I won't know unless somebody tells me.

Sorry for the rant.

uknutz.

Hi there,

I've replied to your other posting...