cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do tickets actually ever get answered??

N/A

Created a ticket, was given a 7hr time frame, 17hrs later still no reply.

2 days later still no reply.

Marvellous system, marvellous customer support especially when im paying full wack 66.99 p/m
8 REPLIES
N/A

snap, reckon no one is there!!!.... i have had no connection since 20th july and still no good....
N/A

I was lucky enough to receive a reply to a ticket I opened within 24 hours.

I responded.

Now I've been waiting over 48 hours.

And they have the nerve to send out a bullshit email about improved customer service :roll:
Community Veteran

Re: Do tickets actually ever get answered??

im paying full wack 66.99 p/m

:shock: :shock: Crikey! Which account type costs that much?

Whats the ticket in relation to? Is it anything we can help you with here on the forums?
N/A

Homeworker Pro

Doubtfull you could help unless you're sat in the PN office with a hardline to BT to tell them to stop frigging with my line.
Community Veteran

Ok. I hope you get sorted with it soon then!

I still cannot find where that huge fee comes into it btw. :?
N/A

Basically its a bussines package, supposed to get priority service Hehe what friggin joke.
N/A

Are you still waiting?

Because I am.

Edit: They finally answered. Thank god.
N/A

My company used to have a business package with PN which we used for testing purposes (thank god our primary link wasn't with them!). I got the same shit service as I did as a home user. They may have changed it by now, but this was only a year or so ago.
The only difference between a home user contract and a business contract is in the agreement - you are not "allowed" to use a domestic account as a business account.
I wonder how many people stick to that!
I would get whoever pays the bill, I suspect your company, to write a strongly worded letter to the PlusNet chairman asking why on earth they pay so much for something that not only does not work, but more to the point, nobody seems to care about fixing.