cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do support actually listen anymore?

N/A

I been contacting support with a problem ive been having for the last few months. I explained clearly my problem with my connection and after a few replies asking some details i check my email and ive got a reply that says "Are you currently experiencing connection problems?"

I give up. :roll:
4 REPLIES
lowry
Grafter

Smiley lol -That would be frustrating.

Don't give up hope yet though. Add a further comment asking politely for them to listen to the problem and try and assist you and then leave the ticket open but do not reply so that it does not get pushed further back in the queue. Then if it has not been sorted in the next few days pop a PM to one of the comms team an dthey will get it sorted.

matt Wink
N/A

Thanks for the advice Matt Smiley
lhorwath
Grafter

Hi Cubemaster,

Sorry about the response to the ticket. I'm presuming you are having the problem at the moment? I'll pass this ticket on for a line test to see if we can see a fault on the line. however on of our basic tests is to try it in the master socket with different filters and no other devices (ie SKY, Phones etc..) on the circuit. If you can try that setup next time the fault occurs it will rule out an internal wiring/filter issue.

kind regards

Luke
N/A

Thanks Luke.

Im not having the problem at this very moment. It only happens every few weeks. I see the test logged on the ticket but i wasnt aware that the test was going to take place and my computer was off. But BT called me this afternoon and did some tests while i was connected to bt_test@startup_domain but couldnt find anything out of place. However they said that when the fault happens again then to try and connect to bt_test@startup_domain and then send my results to you and then you can forward them to BT.

Thanks.