cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do people want the F9 and Plus Net forums combined?

N/A

Is there any reason why there are seperate F9 and PlusNet forums?
I find that information is often duplicated, or worse, only on one site. F9/+Net are supposed to be in the communications business, so how come we can't communicate between different parts of the same company?

I can only think of 1 technical reason why it may not work, and that is potential user id conflicts, however if each users id was suffixed/prefixed by _f9 or _pn then this would solve that issue. eg userid_f9.

What do other people think?
F9, is it feasable?
3 REPLIES
N/A

Has been voted on in the past and usually receives a resounding no. I am quite happy with my little "corner" of F9 away from the over zealous +Net moderators. I don't want to spend all of my time scrolling through hundreds of posts that bear no relevance to my service, although it would be handy to be able to log in with the same username and password to the PUG so that we can access the "secret" area.

Mark
Pendragon
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I voted 'no' and agree with Mark on this one.

Keep the forums seperate but let us log in to the Plusnet forum with our user name and password so we can at least 'have a nose' at what is going on.

They could even make the forum 'read only' to us I don't mind but as you say things get posted there we don't get to read on this forum.

Regards, Colin.
N/A

I used to think that merging the forums would be great, however after reading the plusnet forums, i soon changed my mind! If you can get in, go and take a look. If you cannot look just now, register a payg account and pm one of the Comms team or Mods, i am sure they will allow you to post.