cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Plusnet Ban some web address's ?

N/A

I'm having a strange problem with a particular site. When I try to connect directly I get 'This Page Cannot Be Displayed' but when I use a web anonymizer I am able to view the site. My IP is not banned on the site so what is the problem? I would prefer not to post the address as it's for sports streams.
7 REPLIES
___oDiN__
Grafter

well if it works via anonymiser then i would suggest the ip or range is blocked or its a routing issue to the host.

have u tried connecting to the numeric address or ran a tracert/ping to see if its responsive
N/A

I've done both a ping and tracert and it could not find the host. I've pm'd you the web address could you see if you could connect please?
N/A

Im not sure whether its you or not. This may be unrelated, but all of today i have had to refresh site about 5 times to make them work, they are loading in a few bits of text then the nets freezing and i have to keep refreshing it over and over until my hamster on a wheel internet connects to the site. Its doing it on these here forums and on most other sites.

It might be unrelated, but it might not be, just thoguht it may be worth mentioning.
N/A

It helps if you're not looking at pr0nHuh

:lol: :lol: Wink
N/A

Not been able to do that for a while Wink
crimsone
Grafter

have you tried clearing your DNS and ARP caches?
hop
Grafter

tywyn,

Try reading this thread:

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37469

Please post back, and let us know if you have any problems with the sites mentioned in it.