cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have to raise a ticket

N/A

for my very poor P2P speeds, all I'm seeing is around dialup speeds (5.0 kB/sec)

This only started this weekend at the start of my billing period

Has someone at PlusNet messed up?Huh
94 REPLIES
N/A

I opened a ticket this afternnon for the same reason. Had 2 replies, one directing me to the Vision statement and one that stated that resets were done on a calendar basis and not a billing date basis. I pointed out that the Vision statement stated the opposite of this. That was 3 hours ago and silence ever since. I just replied to my own ticket asking for an explanation of this and the slow speeds. D. Thomlinson is going to run a reset script to put the accounts on the correct profiles. If he has done this it hasn't made the slightest bit of difference. Good luck with your ticket.
Regards, John Taylor.
N/A

Be nice if a PlusNet rep could post back and give an update to this problem as I said my speeds were fine untill I started a new billing period and as I understand it I should get full speeds at the start of my billing period......
N/A

Same hear new billing month has started and the p2p speeds have hit rock bottom.
N/A

Just got a reply to my ticket. The script is running now and takes 24 hours. If I am still having the same problems after this then contact them again.
Hmm, jam tomorrow ?
Regards, John Taylor.
N/A

Watch this space then...........When is the 24hrs up, ie when was the script started?

Seems a few problems setting in again what with the Autoturn Delays that seem to keep giving problems

I can live with them if we are kept informed by well informed staff but what you were told this afternoon by a member of PlusNet support

"I opened a ticket this afternnon for the same reason. Had 2 replies, one directing me to the Vision statement and one that stated that resets were done on a calendar basis and not a billing date basis."

certainly aint the way I read and understood it, some clarfication all round is needed I think...
N/A

Don't know exactly when the script started, but D. Thomlinson wrote that at about 5:10 pm. The reply to me was at around 6:30 so I would think somewhere around 6:00pm tomorrow, along with the jam delivery.
Regards, John Taylor.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Jon was looking after this earlier today, there's two scripts one that ran this morning and one this evening. I don't know exactly how long it will take for each as the people that set them up have left for the day now.

From the looks of things it's only a few customers that have been affected, as soon as we know more I will let you know, but it may not be until tomorrow.

Regarding the issue that a couple of tickets have given incorrect information I have ensured that the CSC have been re-briefed on this and can only apologise for the errors.
N/A

Thanks for the update Dave, really do appreciate it one of the main reasons I joined PlusNet was for the way you reps respond and keep customers informed

Will my P2P be reset to the full 20GB's when the script has run?Huh
N/A

Thanks for the reply. The ticket issue isn't that important, but your reps should get their information correct as this can lead to frayed tempers.
Regards, John Taylor
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Yep, when it resets it will reset to 20GB. I've just spoken to one customer whose had the same problem and it looks like his problem's now fixed as his speeds are back to normal so fingers crossed it won't be long.
N/A

Jam tomorrow then ? LOL :lol:
Community Veteran

jjtaylor lol, how many times can you say "jam" in one thread?
I believe you have a fetish! Tongue
N/A

Not a fetish, I'm a guitarist with a sweet tooth :lol:
Regards, John Taylor.
N/A

Still getting slow speeds on P2P around 10kB/sec lets hope tomorrow brings the jam :roll: :shock: