cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney

N/A

Disney

With the last exodus due to the lack of even poor service I thought hold on, things must get better. If not due to PN getting there finger out but at the very least due to fewer poor souls trying to use this Mickey Mouse outfit.

But here we are again.....

Slow speeds.... ( something I just get on with it, as I need a conection, no matter how crap it is. )

NO Email........ very important so with regret it looks like I will be forced to leave this Disney Land for something less Goofie.

It is not possible to sustain a company that is providing such a poor service for long, if PN are still around in 1 year I will be supprised as Donald Duck cant manage his 3 nephews never mind an ISP

At least with BT you know there investing big money into providing a good service not pontcing about drunk on the perfomance of 2004...

WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS AND SMELL THE COFFEE
5 REPLIES
Firejack
Grafter

Disney

If you are going to lash insults around without offering any sort of suggestion for a possible solution I think its better you just left instead of making these forums harder to read for those seeking support or offering solutions to current problems.

The forums aren't meant to a place for whines or complaints. Should you wish to complain you should do it through the Official channels, or again, just leave for a new ISP.

At least with BT you know there investing big money into providing a good service..
You do realise the current problems facing every UK ISP using BT products is directly caused by BT's inability to properly test and deliver MAX DSL to its wholesale customers? :?
Community Veteran

Disney

How is this guy supposed to offer a solution? He isnt in charge of plusnet

How exactly have BT's changes managed to bugger up Plusnets Email servers.

I think the chap will just be very angry at the level of service received.

Touch wood my connection has been trouble free since the MAX update, but email has been flaky.

All I wanted to do today was use webmail to send a simple question to someone, and I now find myself drawn into these forums again to see yet another raft of "whats gone wrong now" posts.

Surely any ISP should be capable of providing a reliable email service - its been knackered for hours now! What is it coming to when you cant even count on email to be there when you need it.

Is there any aspect to the service classed as "core" now? or is it just an added bonus if we get anything reliable for our monthly subs?
N/A

Disney

If you are going to lash insults around without offering any sort of suggestion for a possible solution

Since when has it been normal practice for the customer to come up with the solution for the complete failing of a company!!

Fool
Walrus
Grafter

Disney

Shouting and calling people "fool" will get you no friends.

I sympathise with your situation, however you are going completely the wrong way about finding a resolution, as firejack was trying to highlight.

Email is a fundamental service, and reliability needs to be vastly improved. All we need is to know what steps PN, as our ISP, is taking in order to achieve this.
N/A

Disney

I sympathise with your situation, however you are going completely the wrong way about finding a resolution, as firejack was trying to highlight.

I pay £22 per mth and have been paying this for some time now so yes this entitles me to shout as much as I like.

The facts are that the service is less than poor, why some of you think its the customers responsibility to improve this is laughable.

The only way to stop the pain is to stop banging your head on the brick wall. PN are interested in profit and expensive parties instead of investing in training these plebs who struggle to read from the customer services idiot sheet. It would appear that either the guys who knew what they where doing must have left about 18 mths ago. Or the directors are milking the cow to death.

I for one have had enough.

Oh and I do not pay PN £22 per mth to make friends and join a social group. I need and pay good money for a internet con and email end of story.