cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion: Questions and Answers

N/A

Hi stewartnorriss,

Thanks for your very detailled posting on the various issues. My suggestion would be as well as making postings like this, how about F9 Plusnet creating a news letter may be just quartley to update customers on progress and events, and new services, planned investments taking place on new kit & networking infrastructure,etc

**I know for myself the single thing that MOST annoys me and I'm sure I'm not alone here is when their ISP providor doesnt communicate with them. Frankly I know of one F9 Moderator who left you because he felt kept in the dark by events. And definately felt that F9 changed the goal posts around services & policies and nobody from F9 plusnet has ever even bothered to acknowledge this which is sad I have to say. How about walking the talk for a change rather than just talking Huh :roll:

**2006 looks like its going to be an exciting year ahead as far as broadband services & speeds go.

**Just for the record I'm a forum moderator and nobody from Plusnet F9 has ever asked my considered opinion on anything nor invited me to any meets feedback or otherwise!!

Ivan
6 REPLIES
N/A

[removed by author]
N/A

I must admit, i like the above post!!! :lol: Cool Smiley
N/A

I must admit, i like the above post!!! :lol: Cool Smiley

it is good Smiley
N/A

it made me laugh :lol:
philproc
Dabbler

Funny but not funny, if you know what I mean Cry
N/A

It just highlights how PlusNet management is a big joke all round.