cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnts after disconnects.

N/A

Oh my god, how many problems does this isp have. p2p blocking, usage caps & now i'm getting disconnected over & over.

I can't play quake3 for more than 5 mins cause i get disconnected, the green 'ADSL' sign on my speedtouch goes off & starts flashing, it's doing my head in, 56k for disconnects is better, atleast i'd get 2hours use before a disconnect.

Seems to disconnect at night times, it seems ok during the day.

I need a new isp, you're taking the pee.

SORT IT OUT! Evil Evil Evil

[Moderator's note by Daniel (no7olivier): Removed all caps title, please do not post in all caps as it is considered rude and are against the link:rules.]
5 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Disconnts after disconnects.

I agree this is really fucked up I dont care about talking nice anymore I cant play my online game anymore cause of this fucking pn. The only time I can play is after 12pm which is when I go sleep. And they say that the speed is low only in peak times. No the fucking problem starts after 9am and continues till 12pm.

Do they think we're stupid or something. I would understand if the speed was low sometimes during peaktimes but no the speed goes down after 9am everyday and stays like that till 12pm.

This is why I want an explanation.

thanks for your fucking time pn.

[Moderator's note by James - (sallyandjames): Full quote of preceding post removed as per the link:rules]
N/A

Actually, the graphs show it only sucks from 12pm to 12am Wink

Of course, there are different amounts of sucking. Casually looking at the graph shows that it might not actually suck at all if you use your plusnet account between the hours of 6am and 7am.
N/A

lol

[Moderator's note by James - (sallyandjames): Full quote of preceding post removed as per the link:rules]
N/A

I was up this morning as normal at 5:30am, I leave for work at 6:30am.

I've got a fantastic 33kbytes/sec from usenet at 6:15am! Tongue However, I've got well over 500kbytes/sec at 8am (I remote desktop to my home PC rather than downloading at work), but it goes downhill after dinner and is barely usable after 4pm.
N/A

crap isp.