cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnections

N/A

Disconnections

i have had 5 disconnections in under 1hr any problems with plus net?
and drop outs were connecion is working (well says its connected) but nothing actually works. happen alot tonight.

anyone else had any problems tonight?.

thanks
joe
5 REPLIES
N/A

Disconnections

me too, but my connection is disconnect and my modem status turns to red. But i had 10 today and i was gaming too!!!!!!
At first i thought this was due to my line getting regraded to 2mb but i checked the ticket and it hasn't even been touched yet(all on open and the request was made monday morning).
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Disconnections

Are any of you still experiencing problems? Have you tried connecting your equipment direct to the master socket without anything else plugged in?
N/A

Disconnections

connection is fine again, must have been something at the exchange end. I recommend using this tool http://users.plus.net/exchanges/ to check your exchange. Mine is on red Sad
N/A

Disconnections

Not to sure about my line last time i checked was about 3am an it was disconnected/are connected but not working. fingers crossed it be find when i gets home later.
N/A

Re: Disconnections

i have had 5 disconnections in under 1hr any problems with plus net?
and drop outs were connecion is working (well says its connected) but nothing actually works. happen alot tonight.

anyone else had any problems tonight?.

thanks
joe

i have been having this for about a month now, everything is on but there aint nobody home, i have a ongoing ticket now, i have used 6 routers & 3 modems all seem to be same, since my support ticket they have seemed to have gone but for how long, i'll close the ticket if im ok for the next 3 days