cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnection

N/A

Disconnection

In the past 1/2 hours I have kept getting disconnected every 5-10 minutes from the service..has anybody been getting this problem also?

Quite annoying when trying to chat to somebody! :?
15 REPLIES
N/A

Disconnection

Thunderstorms?
N/A

Disconnection

Not where I am..well - little, just a little bit here and there but it's been a real problem so far...still happening.
newinvention
Grafter

Disconnection

Yes, I've been disconnected too. But up online again. I can hear my radio crackling. Do thunderstorms affect BB lines?
N/A

Disconnection

Mines more of an intermitting disconnection. I can connect again but for only 5-10 minutes then it disconnects again..

Anybody had similar problems?
N/A

and another...

Same here (near Basingstoke) and it's been happening on and off all day. It was happening here before any storm/rain started, so I don't think it's related to that at all.

Steve
N/A

Disconnection

I thought it wasn't - its only happened to me since about 2-3pm onwards..way before the storms.

Can anyone at PlusNet confirm problems?
passer
Grafter

Disconnection

ketzy -
friend of mine has been plagued with this for several days - driving him demented. He's with BTInternet, and lives in Dore. He's seen a BT notice about major maintenance work running from Thursday evening through to Monday. Could be that Sad
N/A

Disconnection

Ahh that doesn't sound good..

Hopefully it's just an overnight thing here...its terrible when you can't even keep a connection for 4 minutes... :roll:
N/A

Disconnection

Me too - disconnected every 1-2 minutes

Jonathan
Boriss
Dabbler

Disconnection

Happening here (Blackpool) too - time to give PN the elbow I think, this is the last straw.
N/A

Disconnection

yes, its been driving me mad, but its been happening for a long time for me, just need to find out where to get the mac address to move isp. been umming and ahhing for awhile but fed up now
Boriss
Dabbler

Disconnection

yes, its been driving me mad, but its been happening for a long time for me, just need to find out where to get the mac address to move isp. been umming and ahhing for awhile but fed up now

Don't bother to try to do it on the phone - you just trawl through a lot of options then they cut you off - ignorant bastards!

You have to use the Help Assistant - you have to explain why you want to cancel.

IT'S OBVIOUS PLUSNET - YOU'RE CRAP!

And await thier convenience.
tcs2000
Grafter

Disconnection

Had this happen to me (again) on Friday night.
Usually restarting the PC clears it up.
shellsong
Grafter

Disconnection

If you want your MAC key open a ticket here via the Contact Us system! Wink