cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit Date

N/A

Direct Debit Date

I think an excellent feature would be to be able to move the direct debit date.

I get paid at the end of the month, but plus.net take their money in the middle of the month.

I raised a ticket and thought ooh brilliant they even have a specific support path to follow for such an event, yet i was informed it was not possible. My question is why not?

I understand its todo with contracts etc etc, but why cant you take an additional payment off my credit card to cover me for the few days so it can be moved to the end of the month?

Ive recently changed all my direct debits to the end of the month, from my car insurance, water bill, gas bill and even my mortgage with no problem. They are all on monthly / yearly contracts, so why do plus.net find it so hard to do?
5 REPLIES
Ianwild
Grafter

Direct Debit Date

We can do this in most circumstances, although it does get complicated. If you drop me an email (iwild@plus.net) with your desired payment date I will have a word with the accounts team and see what I can do.

Regards,

Ian
N/A

Direct Debit Date

Thanks Ian !!

message sent Smiley
Ianwild
Grafter

Direct Debit Date

Hi,

I never got an email from you. I'm wondering if there is a problem with my email or if you misaddressed it?

Regards,
N/A

Direct Debit Date

I sent it from the webmail portal. Its sitting there in my sent-mail folder now saying it was sent ok.

Ill PM you a copy of it anyhow.

thanks.
Ianwild
Grafter

Direct Debit Date

Yeah, I got that one and I have replied (I also tried to ring you, but with no joy!).

Regards,

Ian