cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developers being kept busy I see!!!!

N/A

So now we know why cries that the VMBU are inaccurate (amongst other problems that are also ongoing) have been ignored and not fixed. The developers have been too busy redesigning the portal!!! So glad to see that the "essential" areas of the service are being addressed by F9 :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mark
7 REPLIES
N/A

Hi Mark,

Yes! my sentiments exactly, nice too see yet another stupid usless menu is added to the F9 portal whilst customer problems remain outstanding as usual.

Frankly I just cannot see any advantage of the new banner menu system, the user already has the same menu on the page left. This is just more eye candy as far as I can see.

*perhaps thats it? thats what F9 developers do develop eye candy?? :lol: :lol:

Ivan
JonathanW
Grafter

Actually, the recent changes to the portal were carried out by the Workplace and Portal Management Team (WPMT) rather than the developers who actually do the job of writing code and fixing things that happen to break with the code.
N/A

YES! jwhiting,

Seen lots of buggy code and debug mode errors all over the show today, & Yes! I've sent them into you so you can see. :roll: The portal is running like a pig in a poke tonight.

Ivan
quelquod
Rising Star

and fixing things that happen to break with the code.

things that happen to break - oh yes, I forgot, it's the computer stupid!
Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
Pendragon
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

theadamsons wrote;
oh yes, I forgot, it's the computer stupid!

In my younger days I was always taught that, “a computer was a high speed moron”, and a human “was a low speed genius” Smiley . Anyone think that may not apply anymore Wink ?

Seen lots of buggy code and debug mode errors all over the show today, & Yes! I've sent them into you so you can see.

Yes cyteck I sent in a report as well. In fact the errors got so bad I gave up and logged out. Couldn’t get access to the forums at all in the end.

BTW jwhiting could you pass on a message to one Phil Richardson from your CS group. Tell him I know I got his name wrong (I called him Richard not Phil) and send my apologies Shockedops: .

I have an eye test booked for Monday so next time I might be able to read his reply and his name :lol: !

Regards, Colin.
N/A

Actually, the recent changes to the portal were carried out by the Workplace and Portal Management Team (WPMT) rather than the developers who actually do the job of writing code and fixing things that happen to break with the code.

Actually what does it matter? It looks awful and is lower than it was before. :roll:

ho hum!
JonathanW
Grafter

BTW jwhiting could you pass on a message to one Phil Richardson from your CS group. Tell him I know I got his name wrong (I called him Richard not Phil) and send my apologies Shockedops: .

I have an eye test booked for Monday so next time I might be able to read his reply and his name :lol: !

Regards, Colin.

Yeah, I'll pass that through for you next time I speak to him. He's probably been called worse things so should be fine with it, just as long as you send him a ew bottles of beer Cheesy