cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Despite THREE assurances, you've MaXed me.

N/A

Having been assured twice on this board and once by email, that I wouldn't be MaXed, I turn on the computer today to find that I have - (after half an hour trying to establish a connection) - been MAXed.

Can you please assure me now that if I decide at any stage that I am dissatisfied with this new service , I can return to my old ASDL2000 connection?

TIA
8 REPLIES
Alecto
Grafter

Afraid there are no Pn people on the forums for a while. They're all answering tickets.

I'm sure that if what you say is true, then they will revert you free of charge if necessary. Raise a ticket to confirm this if you like.
If Max does work for you though, you'll be pleased with it.
N/A

How do you know you have been maxed...might be a silly question...
N/A

So when you DO want it! you DONT get it! and when you DONT want it! you DO get it!!

lol

I wish that was funny Evil
N/A

How do you know you have been maxed...might be a silly question...

From router settings:

DownStream Connection Speed 7616 kbps
UpStream Connection Speed 448 kbps

Also speedtest results are faster than they could be on ADSL2000.
N/A

Afraid there are no Pn people on the forums for a while. They're all answering tickets.

I'm sure that if what you say is true, then they will revert you free of charge if necessary. Raise a ticket to confirm this if you like.

dont fall for that tripe

i raised my ticket for my mac key yesterday and got it in under 5 minutes. They are not taking part in the forum for 2 reasons:

1) they've been told not to make sure nothing prevents the takeover.
2) they have crippled all speeds deliberately and are hoping the remaining moderate to high users leave (hence my quick mac key yesterday). They will therefore hand over to BT a book load of peanut users who don't stress the system at all.
N/A

So when you DO want it! you DONT get it! and when you DONT want it! you DO get it!!

lol

I wish that was funny Evil

I know, that's just what I was thinking! Sorry
whatcanyoudo
N/A

="doctordark"
I know, that's just what I was thinking! Sorry
whatcanyoudo

I would not mind so much but my account says that I was upgraded when I am still on 2 megHuh... not only that but I lost my Static IP during the upgrade.. :shock:
N/A

Yup, I'll give it a chance.