cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desperation

N/A

Desperation

Can anyone give me a telephone number where I can speak to a human in Plusnet. I have not had connection for more than 2 weeks now, the online fault checker has crashed every time I use it, I have left a recorded message (I think - there is no way of checking), emailed etc and I and am desperate.

This is the most faceless company I have ever dealt with. Give me a call centre any day!
3 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Desperation

This is in hand with the automated system, looking at your account. There's an open fault that we're running diagnostics on and as soon as they come back the faults team will take further action, depending on those results.
James
Grafter

Re: Desperation

Can anyone give me a telephone number where I can speak to a human in Plusnet. I have not had connection for more than 2 weeks now, the online fault checker has crashed every time I use it, I have left a recorded message (I think - there is no way of checking), emailed etc and I and am desperate.

This is the most faceless company I have ever dealt with. Give me a call centre any day!

Hi there,

I've raised your fault to BT and put a note on your account detailing this.

For the duration of the fault resolution process, can you please ensure that you keep your modem and computer switched on?
N/A

Desperation

Thank you Jon. I can come out of my darkened room with some hope now!