cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery of Starter pack

N/A

Delivery of Starter pack

You have informed me that my line is awaiting activation (11 Days now.)and my starter pack will be sent when activation is complete.
I am a little confused as to why my my pack which includes modem etc will not be sent before so that I may have it set up ready for activation

Thanks Martin

2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Delivery of Starter pack

> You have informed me that my line is awaiting activation (11 Days now.)and my starter pack will be sent when activation is complete.
> I am a little confused as to why my my pack which includes modem etc will not be sent before so that I may have it set up ready for activation
>
> Thanks Martin
>
>

Hi,

I just got plus.net adsl the other week, pretty good it s too Smiley They ont send the starter pack until its been confirmed as active because if for any reason your line fails any of the tests BT do you dont have the hassle of RMA'ing the starter pack.

My starter pack arrived the day after my line was activated, I dont know if thats a typical timescale though.

Hope this helps.

N/A

RE: Delivery of Starter pack

> > You have informed me that my line is awaiting activation (11 Days now.)and my starter pack will be sent when activation is complete.
> > I am a little confused as to why my my pack which includes modem etc will not be sent before so that I may have it set up ready for activation
> >
> > Thanks Martin
> >
> >
>
> Hi,
>
> I just got plus.net adsl the other week, pretty good it s too Smiley They ont send the starter pack until its been confirmed as active because if for any reason your line fails any of the tests BT do you dont have the hassle of RMA'ing the starter pack.
>
> My starter pack arrived the day after my line was activated, I dont know if thats a typical timescale though.
>
> Hope this helps.

Hi there,
Stephen is absolutely correct.

Regards Support