cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delighted

N/A

Delighted

Signed up with Plusnet last week and I am online today 3 days early. Good customer support, excellent administration and fast download speeds. I was with Tiscali before and left because they couldn't migrate me onto their new cheaper and faster plans because I was "such an old customer" . They took 8 weeks to cancel my line with BT, it has been a real nightmare.

Great to be back online.

Cheesy
21 REPLIES
N/A

Delighted

enjoy while you can. It won't last!!!!!! Wink
worm
Grafter

Delighted

Such a lovely positive attitude there :roll:

Welcome - hope you keep enjoying it - I certainly am.
N/A

Delighted

Well I hope my initial good experience continues.

One of the things that attracted me (perhaps some might say perversely) was the open discussion of issues. All ISP's seem to have issues, particularly around P2P, and it was the willingness of PLUSNET to enter into an open dialogue with customers that impressed me. Many other ISP's just dont' bother.
Community Veteran

Delighted

strathearn,

Just as many of the "upset" customers don't appreciate "happy" customers saying "stop whinging" or "just leave", "happy" customers will also not like it when people tell them they shouldn't be, and to expect problems etc...

Its great that this chap is back online, and thats why he is happy, I would be happy too if I had to go without my BB for 8 weeks.

My telly went on the blink the other day for an hour, if it weren't for my internet conection I would have felt like I was in solitary!

But I'm a couch potato!
N/A

Delighted

The postman just called with the the modem (I used an old one meanwhile). I think that's really excellent service as my account was only activated late last night.

Cheesy
N/A

Re: Delighted

Signed up with Plusnet last week

Out of the pan and into the fire Smiley
kevchalluk
Grafter

Delighted

I'm very happy with my service too - good communications, good response to tickets and queries and excellent speeds thus far for my needs. Excellent for £14.99 a month in my book.

All these folks moaning need to get out more :roll:
N/A

Delighted

Really pleased you're getting what you pay for, if only the rest of us could say the same. Cry

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed.
LiamM
Grafter

Delighted

Right. This is getting annoying.

A customer comes on as he is happy with his service and the vocal few go and put a downer on the entire thread. If you nothing constructive to say - don't say it. The OP is happy, thats a good thing. There is no need to use this thread to complain, there are plenty of threads in that area already.

To the OP, I'm glad you're online and sorted, welcome to Plusnet - enjoy Cheesy
N/A

Delighted

All these folks moaning need to get out more :roll:

Oh please :roll: It's easy for you say that isn't it, if you're using the service at a very basic level, i.e Email and surfing. Then sure it will seem like a good service. But that's very narrow minded of you mate.

Oh and just because someone knows how to get the most out of their ISP and the various protocols on the net, it doesn't automatically mean they are a geek and have no life, ok? Smiley
Community Veteran

Delighted

Thanks for that Liam - I thought I was invisible..... :?
kevchalluk
Grafter

Delighted

Oh please :roll: It's easy for you say that isn't it, if you're using the service at a very basic level, i.e Email and surfing. Then sure it will seem like a good service. But that's very narrow minded of you mate.

but it's like the mods said - the unhappy ones have a vocal majority round here and take it upon themselves to put a new poster down EVERY TIME a positive comment is made. It's pretty tiresome.
N/A

Delighted

Yeh well when you're this unhappy with the service, its not surprising is it. I'm not going to sit here and agree with the smug comments made by new users, who quite frankly have no idea what +net are doing to their customers.
Community Veteran

Delighted

Then why not post your comments on a thread already started about unhapines with PN?

What if a customer who was perfactly happy with the service responded to one of your posts with:

"well Im quite happy - you are obviously too concerned with the actions of your ISP".

Would that be acceptable? Of course not.

I think what Liam has said above is perfectly valid. If a customer is happy, then let them say so - why should they be brow beaten by unhappy people?

What if this customer decides not to come back onto the forums because his first post is met with resent and squabling?

As I said, if I had been without my BB for 8 weeks, once it was fixed I would be happy too.